cut above the rest

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

freeee indeeeeed to lance around ;)

Have given up my freelancing work at The Hindu as the terms and conditions for me to work turned unfavourable. Writing on a wide variety of topics and seeing it published exactly the way it was written, with exactly the same meaning as it was supposed to convey, with no gross editing and lousy spelling mistakes --- ask me the joys of it. Only that it is published on the net and wld not entail a Few thousand Readers. All else being the same ---- the freedom and joy of writing on topics of solely the author's choice, give an entirely different flow and feel. And not to forget the pain of impossible deadlines and peanuts as payment.

I am real glad and happy with life and the way incidents have taken place. I have the freedom to choose and that definitely Ticks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home