cut above the rest

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

sudoku

Have been working on sudokus in the last week. A very fascinating pastime. It helps improve one's logical and analytical ability or so I think. A well-meaning friend gave me the know-how of the solving techinique. I was fascinated by her intelligence and have been recommending the same technique to my other friends as well.
Then I thought of checking out on the sudoku website. Lo and behold I found the same technique given there, even a little more elaborately. The cat was out of the bag. Of course my friend had admitted visiting various sudoku websites. But little did I imagine to see what I saw.

Yet another shock was awaiting me at the sudoku site. It is a full-fledged endeavour for many rather than just a pastime. It gives me the feel of being a Religion or atleast -- almost. With forums, suggestions groups, feedback counters and what-not.

And all this over just a puzzle---- Mind-boggling----- Maaaan.

P.S.( The sudoku website----www.sudoku.com)

1 Comments:

  • Thanks jonathan for visiting and commenting.But do I want to get addicted- needs to be seen.

    By Blogger rowdyrascal, at 7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home