cut above the rest

Sunday, February 05, 2006

school of patience

Oh! what can I say about my Tailor. He is a brilliant man with a fantastic skill at the mercy of his adept fingers. He is superb in his work of stitching almost DESIGNER WEAR - like clothes and that too in a town. His capabilities are most befitting a metropolis.
But........his persistence to train me in the school of patience is a source of ire to me. This man never delivers his goods on time, which is to say that he never gives me my newly stitched clothes on time and alas!!!!! endless and numberless are the days and hours of wait for me to wear my beautiful and gorgeous clothes.
And the change of plans that I have to do for my parties due to this is disheartening and very very hectic.
I have become so disillusioned with this great artist that when he says that he will give the clothes on sunday,
I say " which Sunday? "
That somebody could see my plight
Yet I am trained in the school of patience!!!
Day in and day out
Through the course of years
Is all I have to say.

Now even as I write this, am waiting for my silk blouses which r to shine on the morrow....wishes and luck is what I need the most right away.
Needless to say, he has even made a 'to- be-poet' of me.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home