cut above the rest

Monday, February 27, 2006

my vegetable vendor

Two days back she gave me a sob story and today we were discussing the preparation of instant noodles with vegetables. This she naturally prepares for her two kids.
She comes smartly dressed, neat and clean everyday with a contagious enthusiasm; always ready to learn a few words of English, Hindi or anything that anybody is interested in teaching.
On a final note she asked me to be ready to take pictures of her daughter , on her birthday---- all decorated and made up.
I definitely salute her never-say-die spirit.

Can u even guess her name ----ORANGE----- as she was orange in colour when she was born or atleast thus does she claim.

2 Comments:

  • The post was very nice. I enjoyed it. I am eager to catch Orange and her baby orange on your blog.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:42 AM  

  • Thanks anonymous.I wonder which anonymous u are? Will try and put pictures of oranges.

    By Blogger rowdyrascal, at 6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home