cut above the rest

Monday, January 30, 2006

did god make a mistake?????

Used to think that god made a mistake ( sorry abt this) in giving man the responsibility of bearing children and bringing them up. Till recently, when I saw my brother's wife and her kid at close quarters.
I realised that God has brilliantly structured a fabulous lesson in patience, selflessness and unconditional love in the same exercise all at once.
I was always pessimistic about the fractured families and the utter mess that each and every person seems at any stage and every stage. The recent exposure changed my views and am I thrilled abt it????
It was so selfless that she decided against eating what she wanted to eat and just had the leftovers of her son's choice of food. She was also relating that she cld no longer go to any place of her choice, for her son wld be the priority at all times and the place wld have to be chosen keeping her son in mind.
And mind u she was not complaining.
She did all this out of love for her son. she is an M.B.A. who has sacrificed her career to take care of her son.
I realise this to be the case of all parents--- Urs and Mine too. 3 cheers to them.
I hope and pray god rewards their service in bringing us all up and of course the future generation too.
At the same time I also realise that it is not a bed of roses and the path is sprinkled with thorns but that shouldn't keep us from doing what we r supposed to do as parents and even reciprocate to our level best as children to such parents.

FOR IF WE R NOT FAITHFUL AND LOVING TO THE PARENTS WHOM WE SEE, HOW IN THE WORLD WLD WE BE LOVING AND FAITHFUL TO THE GOD WHOM WE DON'T SEE??????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home